ELB Equipment supplies a wide range of locally-designed and manufactured products and represents internationally-renowned manufacturers, with all products supplied designed to meet industrialised first-world standards.
Operating through three specialised divisions, each with responsibility for specific products, it offers the industry a comprehensive selection of products.
- Ammann compaction and paving equipment
- Ditch Witch® trenching and directional drilling equipment
- HammerHead Mole® pneumatic and static piercing tools
- Hidromek motor graders
- MST backhoe loaders
- Gehl Backhoe Loaders
- Gehl Skid steer loaders
- Dressta bulldozers
- Kawasaki wheel loaders
- Sumitomo tracked excavators
Mining and Quarrying Equipment
- Furukawa hydraulic breakers
- Furukawa excavator attachments
- Furukawa rock drills
- Kiverco recycling systems
- McGirr blockmakers
- Powerscreen mobile screens
- Powerscreen mobile crushing plants
- Taurus heavy duty rotary barrel screens
- Telestack telescopic and tracked conveyors
- Terex mineral processing systems — static and modular crushing and screening plants
- Terex washing systems
In addition to offering parts and field service around-the-clock, ELB Equipment offers a refurbishing and rebuilding facility to optimise and extend the service life of its products.
In order to service its customer base effectively, ELB Equipment is based in Boksburg, South Africa with branches across the country in Brits, Cape Town, Durban, George, Kimberley, Middelburg and East London, as well as a well-established dealer network throughout South Africa and other southern African states.