ELB Engineering Services
As part of the ELB Group, ELB Engineering Services offers a comprehensive range of services covering materials handling, industrial and FMCG projects, process plants, power solutions and logistics. Services include everything from technical audits and conceptual feasibility studies to complete project solutions and aftermarket support.
- Receipt of run-of-mine ore through to beneficiation, stockyard and in-plant and overland conveying
- Loading of trucks and rail wagons
- Turnkey solutions for industrial projects
- Port construction and shipping
- Small scale power plants
Bulk Materials Handling
ELB is a global leader in bulk materials handling with world-class capability encompassing the supply of turnkey packages from run-of-mine tip at the plant to ship loading equipment.
Providing a full materials handling solution, ELB’s complete service offering ranges from design, manufacturing, erection and commissioning to maintenance and life extension programmes.
ELB’s world-class technical service covers:
- All conveyor options, e.g. in-plant, overland and pipe
- Stockyard equipment, e.g. stackers, bridge / portal / bucket wheel reclaimers
- Rapid train and truck loading systems
- Rail wagon unloaders / tippler stations and positioners
- Ship loading equipment
- Dynamic simulation modelling
Servicing the Industrial sector (food & beverage, general consumer goods, cement and paper & pulp), ELB provides a one stop solution from receiving the raw material to dispatch of the finished product, thus enabling a seamless integration between all stages of and disciplines involved in a project. ELB selects external process technology providers to offer a complete solution.
The in-house technologies offered include:
- In-plant Conveyors
- Fine Powder Handling
- Water Treatment
- Air Pollution Control
- Power Supply
- Packaging Plants
Minerals & Metals
ELB is a total solutions provider in the minerals and metals industries, specialising in the design and construction of process plants, as well as providing the associated support infrastructure.
Using the latest technology available, ELB’s minerals processing plants are designed to be robust, reliable and safe, coupled with innovative strategies to ensure time efficient implementation and start up.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Ore sorting
- Pre-concentration and waste removal
- Gravity separation and dense media separation (DMS)
- Thickening and filtration
- Utilities and services
- Simulation modelling
Additional ELB services include:
- Conveyor maintenance
- Port terminal refurbishment and upgrade
- Belt splicing, pulley lagging and rubber lining
- After-sales services and life extension
- Asset management