ELB is an internationally recognised know-how solutions provider and capital equipment supplier in the fields of materials handling, mineral separation, industrial projects and power solutions. This is achieved through ELB generated innovation, in-house capability and the supply of world-class equipment and technology. The Group operates predominantly in Africa and Australasia.
With values rooted in a proud heritage that spans almost a century, ELB not only builds engineered solutions, but also provides world-class equipment and technology to maximise client operations and investments.
The ELB Group is an industry leader in the supply of:
- Equipment for construction, earthmoving and mining & quarrying
- Engineered solutions for bulk materials handling, industrial projects and the minerals & metals industries
- Underground utility construction and waste processing equipment
- Instrumentation and electrical construction
- Mechanical, structural and piping construction
The ELB Group is South African owned and managed.
ELB is a proud B-BBEE Level 4 contributor. Click here to download certificate.
0801 11 02 12
ELB is committed to responsible business practices and the highest level of ethical standards. An independently-run “Whistle Blowing Hotline” is available to report any instances of misconduct.
Equipment for construction, earthmoving and mining
Underground utility construction
& waste processing equipment
Engineered solutions for bulk
materials handling, industrial
projects and minerals & metals
Instrumentation and electrical