Ditch Witch Australia is the exclusive distributor of the world-renowned Ditch Witch brand of utility construction equipment for Australia and New Zealand.
The range features the most efficient and durable drilling systems on the market and the most comprehensive range of underground utility construction equipment available under one brand.
With seven facilities strategically located throughout Australia and New Zealand, Ditch Witch Australia provides a comprehensive range of services including production and planning advice, supply of equipment, spare parts, and after-sales service. The company has established a reputation as the premier service provider to the industry with extensively trained service technicians stationed around the country, mobile and available 24/7.
Ditch Witch Australia considers itself a partner to the underground utility construction industry—not just a supplier—and this philosophy has allowed it to become the leader in the region for over seven consecutive years according to independently sourced market share figures. The company excels at close relationships with a niche industry, at supplying large, low-volume equipment, and at supporting high-service requirement machinery.
Five years ago, the company ventured into a new market, as the exclusive distributor of the Komptech range of products. Though the waste market seems very dissimilar from the underground construction market, the company’s core competencies have apply equally well to a trencher and a slow speed waste shredder. With Ditch Witch Australia bringing a new level of service and trustworthiness to the waste industry, the Komptech brand has rapidly risen to the fore and is already the leading brand in green waste processing and composting in the region.
Underground Utility Construction
- Ditch Witch trenching, vacuum excavation, and directional drilling equipment
- Subsite pipe and cable locators and HDD guidance systems
- Hammerhead pneumatic piercing tools, pipe bursters, winches, and rammers
- American Augers directional drills, mud reclaimers, and auger borers
- Trencor heavy duty tracked pipeline trenchers
- Akkerman tunnel boring equipment and guided boring machines
- Komptech composting equipment: trommel screens, star screens, windrow turners, and grinders
- Diamond Z high speed horizontal grinders and tub grinders
- Screenpod light vacuum sifters
- Ditch Witch mini skid steers
- Belle concrete mixers and compaction equipment
Ditch Witch Australia and New Zealand distributes direct through sales and service offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Townsville, and Auckland.